I believe in keeping things simple so I’ve pretty much included everything in one simple option, I’ve listed this below however if you need more you can have more, lets hook up and talk through some options. Wedding photography Nottingham by Karl Bratby
Wedding Photography Prices 2017 / 2018
Whats included ?
- No stand-ins or imitations, you get the real thing, the one and only.. ME
- Completely bespoke photography, tailored to you and only you.
- DO you want me for the whole day ? you got it !
- Full set of edited images ready to print and share
- A private online gallery, along with an app to show and share
- We get to hook up and talk through all your wedding plans, Coffee included !
- Polaroids, yes you heard right we share with you on the day a selection of Polaroids.
Pretty much all you need is included, however we do have a few optional extras which we can discuss when we get together.
This is an amazing opportunity to get comfortable in front of the camera and have a few hours at a great location creating some amazing images.
Luxury Print Box
A collection of 30 Photos printed on fine art paper and presented in a luxurious wooden display box, simple yet stunning
Bespoke Design Album
A true Fine Art Album is available, printed on Fine art cotton rag paper and Bound in Luxury Nappa Leather
I aim to show you just how amazing your wedding day really was, to take you back, to relive that day in time through the images I take, from the intricate details to the grand scenes, from the gentle reassuring touch of someone close to the laughter or tears of joy the emotions of your day will bring. Your wedding day will be truly amazing and I will show you this through my images. Please visit my portfolio. Wedding photography Nottingham by Karl Bratby
I photograph people in love and who love photography, those that treasure artists expression and enjoy spending quality time getting to know the person who will be creating the images from their amazing wedding – Your photographic adventure begins here.
I work closely with a maximum of 25 couples per year from all areas of the United Kingdom and Internationally.